Now that Thanksgiving is over we can safely say that the holidays are officially here. In just two weeks time Christmas will be hear then soon after a New Year will be upon us. For student-athletes hoping to get recruited December is a major season for recruiting .
My hope is for student-athletes to have a happy and merry recruiting season. So, I put together a short list for the student-athletes who are serious about getting recruited during the holiday season.
Here are a few items that should be on your list.
- Make sure to have quality highlight or skills video
- Update all stats or metrics to the most recent measurements.
- Purge social media of inappropriate posts. When in doubt, just delete it.
- Get on the phone. Call, text or email coaches at colleges
- Plan campus visits to colleges high on your radar
- Schedule then study for the ACT/SAT college entry exams.
Have questions? Need help? Get a FREE recruiting consultation on any of the items on this list by just clicking here or leave a comment below.